伊莉討論區

標題: EA考慮將《Dead Space: Extraction統》登陸Xbox 360和PS3 [打印本頁]

作者: tsang    時間: 2010-3-30 10:13 AM     標題: EA考慮將《Dead Space: Extraction統》登陸Xbox 360和PS3

EA考慮將《Dead Space: Extraction》登陸Xbox 360和PS3,製作人Steve Papoutsis給出回覆。

Dead Space: Extraction was an impressive game, possibly the best on-rails shooter released for the Wii. But Electronic Arts didn't release Dead Space on the Wii, so it always struck me as a bit odd they'd release a spin-off on a different console.

It's not hard to imagine Dead Space: Extraction working on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 once Project Natal and PlayStation Move launch, however, so I asked the Dead Space team at PAX East if that could eventually happen.

"That keeps coming up," said a smiling executive producer Steve Papoutsis.
Clearly, I wasn't the first person to float the idea past him.

"It's definitely something that sounds pretty cool," he said. "That's all you can really say about that."

I was left with the impression that Dead Space: Extraction arriving elsewhere in the future was a distinct possibility. That'd be a nice little treat before Dead Space 2's released, wouldn't it?

EA Considering Dead Space: Extraction Port for Xbox 360, PS3
Also some new Dead Space 2 details out of their PAX East demonstration.

PAX East 10 is taking place in Boston this weekend, and Electronic Arts and Visceral Games were in attendance with a particularly newsworthy panel for Dead Space 2 earlier today -- where they revealed there may eventually be a port of the Wii spin-off Dead Space: Extraction for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

During the questions and answers segment of the panel, someone asked whether Extraction would ever be released on other platforms. According to IGN, the panel didn't answer the question directly, but did say to "keep your ears peeled" -- clearly suggesting it is a possibility.

Of course, since it was a Dead Space 2 panel, there were a few new details revealed about that game, too: A brief video was shown that revealed how main character Issac Clarke's new suit allows for what sounds like very Iron Man-like flight, using thrusters in the boots and gloves (the video apparently showed Clarke flying from one train car to another that was separated by a large distance on the track).

Dead Space 2 is currently set for an early 2011 release on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
作者: wkd0347    時間: 2010-4-2 12:11 AM

看不懂....

英文造詣不是很好=_=
作者: alex8992    時間: 2010-4-2 04:43 PM

看不懂ㄟ= =英文不是很好...
作者: n81215    時間: 2010-4-3 01:38 PM

都是英文欸
有點看不太懂阿 要翻譯一下
作者: pig1026    時間: 2010-4-6 07:00 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: ddh2009    時間: 2010-4-11 05:19 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: asdfghjkl2965    時間: 2010-4-24 11:24 AM

哇~~~
一堆英文耶~~~
不過感覺不錯玩~~
期待

歡迎光臨 伊莉討論區 (http://7.eyny.com/) Powered by Discuz!